This is a wonderful and exciting opportunity be part of the team that is tasked with developing ALONE services in the area of Housing with Support and technology in order enhance the services and positively influence the lives of many older people in Ireland.
This is a new role and involves working as part of ALONES Research, Evaluation & Impact Function.
You will work within a multi-disciplinary team focused on the future of ALONE services and collaborate with other departments and service managers to ensure deliverables are met.
ALONE support older people to age at home. We provide direct, frontline services to people aged 60 and over, through support coordination, support and befriending, housing with support, and the application of assistive technology. We have a network of staff and more than 3,000 volunteers across the country. We have been awarded Quality Marks from Volunteer Ireland, the ISO, the Charities Regulator and the Housing Regulatory Standard.
- Advance the quality of ALONES Data and Data frameworks and associated reporting requirements
- Develop and implement procedures for effective data management across the organisation
- Be responsible for the creation, and accuracy of ALONES CRM reports on key performance indicators in monthly, quarterly and annual reports to the Board, CEO and management
- Ensure that the data used to report to external stakeholders is accurate and up to date
- Design data Dashboards in Salesforce and Excel to summarise key results
- Regularly monitor and evaluate information and data systems that could affect analytical results
- Work with depts. to develop and deliver training to staff to develop a culture of best practice and ownership of data across the organisation
- Ensuring that the data collected & processed across the organisation is compliant with GDPR
- BE responsible for ALONES compliance with GDPR with respect to data sharing agreements
- Continually develop data management strategies
- Adhere to all policy and procedures outlined in ALONE’s Quality management systems
- Provide regular, consistent & comprehensive reporting regarding developments, gaps or blocks to your team.
- Assess system performance and make recommendations for software, hardware, and data storage improvements.
- You may be required to undertake additional duties or tasks as required.
Qualifications & Skills
- Self-motivated person who is committed to ALONE’s mission is essential.
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in data management or analysis
- Ability to decipher and organize large amounts of data.
- An analytical mindset with superb communication and problem-solving skills
- High level communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to network and negotiate effectively with individuals, groups and stakeholders, is essential.
- Candidates with qualifications or work experience in relevant areas of community, social care or related fields, is desirable but not essential.
- Strong computer literacy, with knowledge of Salesforce is essential for this role.
- Excellent organisational skills, report writing, solution focused skills and multi-tasking skills are desirable.
- A passion for providing a high quality of work product and attention to detail
- This role is 35 hours per week
- This is a 2 year fixed term contract.
- Salary €45,000 to €55,000 depending on experience.
- Core hours are generally Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00
- Travel and remote working may be required with this role
- Induction and training will be carried out on commencement in role.
This position will be located in ALONE Head Office – Olympic House, Pleasants Street, Dublin 8
- Full-time, 35-hour work-week
- Hybrid working a possibility
- 24 Days annual leave, increase to 25 days after 2 years’ service.
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service
- Travel Saver Schemes
- Bike to work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Paid maternity & Paternity leave – after 1 years’ service.
- Comprehensive Training & Development
- Progression Opportunities.
If you feel you would like to be a part of ALONE’s great team, please send a cover letter and your CV
ALONE is an equal opportunity employer.