Data Migration Specialist – Permanent, Dublin West
Don’t miss out on this great permanent opportunity to work with a fast-growing Data Migration Specialist Company located in Dublin West.
Data Migration Specialist – Role and Responsibilities:
You will be a key member of our migration consulting team. You will assist in large data & document migration projects to the cloud for our pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology client base in Europe. You will create migration configurations to mapping specifications, execute migration runs and validate results ensuring project milestones and company quality standards are met.
- Create migration configurations to mapping specifications for complex data migration projects
- Execute migration runs, analyse results and resolve issues on complex projects
- Conduct unit testing and execute formal test scripts
- Maintain detailed migration run books for assigned projects
- Ensure project milestones and quality standards are met
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
What you need:
- Min 3 yrs.’ experience in a similar ETL / data migration role
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering, Science or related field discipline.
- Experience with pharmaceuticals and GxP applications is desirable
- Strong hands-on SQL, XML, and Oracle and/or SQL Server
- Self-starter, strong communication skills, attention to detail and good problem-solving ability are essential
- Stamp 4 and / or EU passport are essential
What’s on offer:
- Excellent salary to around €70k epending on experience
- Excellent benefits package
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Peter Gilhooly for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.