AIB Merchant Services is a leading Payment Solution provider both in Ireland and Europe processing almost 1 billion payment transactions per year across multiple international currencies and jurisdictions. We offer state-of-the-art payment acquiring platforms, POS systems and eCommerce solutions to support the evolving needs of Merchants, Merchant Service Providers and Payment Facilitators.
In support of the needs of our growing business, we are now looking to meet with potential candidates for Junior Data Warehouse DBA/developer to support the AIBMS technology applications and assist the senior team members on project initiatives and the rollout of infrastructure upgrades.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and maintains mission-critical information extraction, analysis, and management systems.
- Provide direct and responsive support for urgent analytic needs.
- Participate in architecture and software development activities.
- Translate loosely defined requirements into solutions.
- Use technologies and tools to accomplish specific use cases encountered within the project.
- Use coding languages or scripting methodologies to solve a problem with a custom workflow.
- Collaborate with others on the project to brainstorm about the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure, security, or development problem.
- Performs incremental testing actions on code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline execution and minimize errors encountered.
What we are looking for:
- A related Third level qualification or demonstrated industry experience
- 2+ years’ of working experience in a database environment – SQL Server
- You are motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative
- Good communicator with planning, project management, networking and influencing skills
- You use your analytical skills to provide a logical approach
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- You seek to keep up to date with current industry / business knowledge
What We Can Offer You:
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Matching pension contributions
- Health and Wellness Resource platform access for you and your family
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection
- 22 days annual leave, increasing with length of tenure
- Cycle to work scheme
- Career development, training and professional qualification opportunities – we want to provide you with the tools to succeed and grow in your role
New location in town coming soon:
Later in 2022 we expect to move into our new flagship offices at Ten Hanover Quay, an exceptional award-winning waterfront location at the cutting-edge Capital Dock campus in the South Docklands. Our new location will be a key part of our presence in EMEA, serving as a destination for talent that brings our people together in a dynamic hub of collaboration and innovation as we move payments and financial services forward.
To be considered for this role you will be redirected to and must complete the application process on our careers page. To start the process click the Continue to Application or Login/Register to apply button below.