Meet your potential new employer This best-in-class multinational medical device company have a fantastic reputation, both nationally and internationally. This manufacturing facility oversee the full life cycle of innovative and leading-edge technologies from concept design to market release and are an employer of choice within the Limerick area, with an exceptional employee satisfaction ranking.
The primary focus of this role will be leading and supporting projects on the design of medical devices, post market release. Reporting directly to the Senior Sustaining Engineer.
- Manage and support design projects of post-market medical devices.
- Design changes that will improve product quality and efficiency.
- Work closely with R&D, offering process engineering insights.
- Lead / support CAPA projects relating to the Design of industry leading products.
- University qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Experience in supporting (ideally, leading) projects.
- Experience working within a highly regulated industry, preferably the medical device industry, with strong knowledge of relevant industry standards (ISO13485/FDA practices, GMP, etc.).
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Team working focus.
- Industry-leading base salary
- Hybrid Onsite / Remote Model
- Flexible Working Hours
- Bonus is up to 12%, paid quarterly
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family
- Pension contributions
- Gym, Educational Assistance, S&S and more!
Full job description available on request.
Apply to this job below or contact me, Keeva O’Shea to discuss further details on: or
If this job isn’t quite right but you are looking for your next opportunity, reach out to me to hear about my other open jobs!