Greenstone Structures are seeking a professional and highly motivated individual to join our design team which is responsible for producing proposals and manufacturing drawings for light gauge steel frames, panels, pods, structural and non-structural. The ideal candidate will be lead a professional, innovative, and creative design team in a solution-based environment, they will work alongside Structural Design Engineers and Building Science Architects located inhouse and with outsource partners.
The Design Manager will manage all aspects of the companys design requirements leading an existing team of structural engineers, building science architects and CAD technicians located inhouse and also with outsource design partners. The design team is responsible for producing proposals for commercial dept and manufacturing drawings for production department for the supply of light gauge steel frames, wall panels, floor cassettes, structural and non structural. Strong knowledge of building regulations and certification is essential. Vertex, CAD & BIM experience, understanding of the Building Regulations & BCAR Process is essential. Detailing knowledge, site experience an advantage.
• Overall responsibility for management of the design team outputs
- Leading the design team and ensuring outputs are met.
• Preparing tendering proposals with commercial manager.
• Oversee Design outputs for production handover and site install.
• Clear evaluation and instruction on specification of products.
• Ensure compliance with certification and building regulations.
• Responsible for continuous improvement of design team and technologys used.
• Programming the work of the design team to meet the company’s commercial requirements
• Create a team approach and solution based ethos inside the design team
• Promote and foster culture of innovation in developing existing and new product offerings.
Excellent package available for the successful candidate. Salary €80,000 + BONUS + BENEFITS DOE
More information on request.