Saint John of God Liffey Services supports individuals with intellectual disabilities to be active participants within the community that they live. St John of God Liffey Services invites applications for the position of Director of Nursing (Residential Services) based in the Dublin South-West area to provide support to individuals with an intellectual disability.
Director of Nursing (Programme Manager) – Permanent full time post
(REF no: DON-Jun22)
This is a critical leadership and management position responsible for the development and enhancement of the Dublin Residential & Respite Services under their remit.
- R.N.I.D qualification preferable and be on the live register with An Bord Altranais.
- Have at least three years management experience at ideally C.N.M 3 level.
- Able to demonstrate excellent leadership qualities and ability to work with a range of disciplines/professions
- Demonstrable significant experience at a senior management level supporting people with an intellectual disability.
- A recognised Health Management qualification preferably at Degree/Diploma level is desirable.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of relevant Health Act Regulations, HIQA standards and all other relevant legislation.
- Full clean driving license and access to own vehicle
By applying to this position you giving Saint John of God Community Clg. consent to have your personal data stored for the purpose of this competition only.
Please forward a covering letter and CV (including written explanation for any gaps in employment), to: Human Resources Department, Saint John of God Community Services Liffey Services, St Raphael’s, Celbridge, Co. Kildare or click APPLY . (Please include the post reference number in the subject line of your application). Applications will be short-listed on the information supplied in the Curriculum Vitae.
Full Job Description available from: HR Dept.
Closing date: 8th July 2022