Excel Healthcare are delighted to partner with our client who are looking to recruit a Director of Nursing for a 1-year fixed term contract for a small nursing home in Dublin
The Director of Nursing will oversee all aspects of care and activities in this highly regarded private home with strong support from a dedicated team who are already in place. The facility itself is located just outside Dublin City centre and has capacity for 30 residents of varying levels of dependency. The position may suit an ADON or a very experienced CNM who is looking to gain experience in a PIC role as the successful candidate will have full training and onboarding as well as ongoing support from the current DON who is taking extended leave
What’s on offer? Industry leading salary and benefits package, flexibility, and continuous educational supports
Responsibilities of this Director of Nursing job include:
- The Director of Nursing will hold the role of the person in charge of the facility approved by HIQA with the responsibility for the day-to-day running of the home
- Responsibility for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation, and evaluation of programmes of care and the setting of standards of care
- Quality of Care Responsibilities
What you need to be considered for this Director of Nursing job:
- Ability to contribute to, monitor and implement changes that improve service delivery and outcomes for residents
- Excellent Clinical, Leadership and Organisational skills
- Candidates must have at least 3 years’ experience at management level in a care of the elderly facility.
Should you wish to have a chat about current opportunities, please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Brian on for more information on this position. Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.