Documentation Controller (Work From Home)
CREGG Recruitment is currently recruiting a Documentation Controller for a world leading medical device client in Galway.
About the job:
Working with Equipment Engineering, the successful candidate will assist R&D and Operations on New Product Development Programs and Sustaining Programs by participating on the Design, Build, Commissioning and Qualification of New Equipment as well as Equipment Upgrades.
Hours of work: This is a day shift. Working times are Monday to Friday;Majority of the days are spent working from home. Requirement to be on site 1-2 days each week.
- Documentation systems work – Prints/boms/Technical doc review and routing
- Work cross-functionally – drive collaboration and troubleshooting support as needed to engineers
- Familiarity wit SAP/MES and other systems for production management
- Adaptable to various types of documentation and systems
- Willing to teach others
- Develop review, update, and track Change Controls to closure
- Track and monitor all group Change Controls ensuring they are completed on schedule.
- Ensure GMP standards are maintained in line with current SOP’s
- Assist in developing site procedures as required.
- Participates in the use of lean and Continuous Improvement tools in equipment designs and engineering systems.
- Diploma (Level 7) or above in Science or Engineering Discipline
- Technical Writing Experience
- Excellent Communication both verbal and written
- Works independently or within a team to accomplish job objectives