Full and part time Early Years Educators:
Oaklands House is seeking enthusiastic Early Years Educators to join our team. We are looking for both full time and part time staff who are dedicated and motivated individuals driven by the engagement and satisfaction gained from educating and caring for young children. We are offering a generous salary with ample opportunities for growth and will support ongoing training. Successful candidate will need to demonstrate dedication, flexibility, use of initiative and excellent time keeping skills as well as exceptional rapport with children, colleagues and parents.
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum QQI Level 5 in Early Years Care and Education or equivalent;
- A clean Garda clearance certificate for Ireland and Police vetting from overseas if applicable;
- Have fluent English – fluency in both spoken & written English;
- be an effective communicator and collaborator;
- enjoy and take pride in delivering high quality Early Years Care and Education to young children alongside like-minded team members;
- Immediate start
What do we have to offer you:
We are a stand alone service providing Early Years Care and Education for over 30 years to families in Swords, Malahide, Donabate and surrounding areas. Our reputation precedes us for the high quality service we deliver by a team who excel in their field.
- Management encourage and financially support on going CPD;
- Staff appreciation nights throughout the year as well as our annual Christmas night;
- Compulsory training courses fully paid for;
- Relief staff who cover non contact time; sleep time; lunch breaks; annual leave etc
- Free on street parking;
- Comfortable, fully equipped staff rooms;
Contact Creche Manager Nicola Morris on number above for further details.