GerTEK Project Management & Technical Services are an outsourced technical services provider delivering worldwide contract and permanent staffing solutions. We are accepting applications for our EHS Engineer role based in Sligo.
- Ensure environmental, health & safety (EHS&E) global management standards are met, and all EHS&E procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure compliance with safety and environmental legislation, Procedures and Standards by ensuring all required EHS&E documentation is up to date and readily available.
- Educate and engage employees in efforts to optimize EHS&E performance.
- Create/Maintain an effective EHS & E management system.
- Ensure EHS&E audits are conducted, and all issues effectively closed out.
- Ensure all EHS&E incidents are investigated to establish causation and resolution.
- Ensure permit completion in compliance with laws and regulations.
- Assist in workstation assessment program.
- Deliver EHS&E Training Courses.
- Promote, implement, and participate in safety committees
- Play a leading role in investigations and remedial actions associated with all EHS&E related accidents/incidents
- Co-ordinate inspections by regulatory bodies as required.
- Promote continuous improvement in all environmental and safety matters.
- Assist in the co-ordination of contractors where there is an EHS&E impact, and in accordance with local legislation.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant EHS&E legislation.
Education and Experience
- Third level qualification in an Environmental Science/ Occupational, safety and health or related discipline.
- Experience in a highly regulated manufacturing (Pharma/Biologics/Medical Device) environment.
- 3 years plus professional experience
- Self-starter with interpersonal skills.
To start the process click the Continue to Application or Login/Register to apply button below.