Are you a graduate and looking for your first role in an Energy Technology company?
Do you want to join our Panametrics Team
Join the Team!
At Panametrics, a Digital Solutions business, we provide intelligent, connected hardware technologies to sense, control, and inspect assets across many industries. Customers are provided with peace of mind needed to improve their operations reliability and efficiency.
Partner with the best
As a Embedded Software / Firmware Graduate, you will be part of a team delivering the design and manufacture of advanced, niche measurement devices. Working on large-scale innovative projects you will play an integral role in shaping designs ensuring product compatibility for our customers.
As an Embedded Software / Firmware Graduate, you will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing software/ firmware, performing validation, and maintenance of industrial grade embedded systems
- Evaluating system level requirements by brainstorming with Product Specialists, Product Managers, and other peers throughout the organization
- Performing cross platform development of C/C++ code while maintaining code quality through best practices and code quality automation
- Supporting sustaining activities across a broad product portfolio
- Supporting the creation and implementation of process-driven design decisions (CPO; NPI and NTI; Operations, Sales, and Service support)
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent from an accredited college or university
- Have experience with serial communications (SPI/UART/I2C)
- Have experience with Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS)
- Have experience developing C/C++ applications for embedded ARM devices
- Have hands-on experience with Git
- Be proficient in using software/hardware debugging techniques
- Have experience with the STM32 platform
- Be effective communicator within technical and non-technical environments
What we offer:
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits