Equipment Project Technician
About Your New Employer
Come join a multinational medical device company based here in Galway where the opportunities are endless. This company is undergoing a period of expansion with a lot of new projects beginning very soon.
About Your New Job as an Equipment Project Technician:
- You will liaise with the Equipment Team & internal customers to understand their equipment requirements for each assigned project.
- You will work with the broader Equipment Team to estimate costings for upcoming projects prior to customer final approval.
- You will co-ordinate the Mechanical and Electrical assembly & installation of repeat build Equipment for Galway and other sites.
What Skills You Need
- Candidates are required to hold an Engineering qualification equivalent to or above NFQ Level 7.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication / organization skills with an ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Strong understanding of the principles of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- The ability to consult & accurately interpret both Mechanical & Electrical drawing information is essential
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button or call me, Emma Ward on Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere