The European Tender Representative is responsible for working with the Divisions & other relevant departments within Cook, to ensure the Tenders to supply Cook’s products to the European Market are submitted in a timely manner. This role is also responsible for ensuring the Pricing is updated in a timely manner to allow order entry.
Reporting to: Tenders Team Leader
Find out more about Cook Medical here
- Search for potential tenders relevant to Cook’s business.
- Work with the Divisions, Key Account Managers, Corporate Tender Executives, Corporate Account Managers and Corporate Account Executives to ensure tenders are processed within the set deadlines.
- Work with other departments within Cook globally to gather information relevant for the tender – e.g. Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing, Regulatory, Logistics etc.
- Submit the Tender in accordance with specific customer requirements.
- Maintain accurate Tender files for historical & reference purposes, including awards, alterations & extensions of contracts.
- Prepare quotations received from Customers & Sales Teams.
- Send a written price confirmation to the Customer.
- Update List Pricing on the ESOKS system as necessary.
- Update agreed Special Pricing, including Promotional Pricing, on relevant systems to allow for clean order entry.
- Ensure that all pricing/product modifications are updated with correct pricing to allow order entry, e.g. Product status change PPS, CON, OBS etc
- Prepare performance and usage reports for customers to determine current pricing and to facilitate renewal of prices.
- Experience or knowledge of Pricing, Tenders or Public Procurement advantageous.
- Legal or Business qualification advantageous.
- Fluency in Italian and English.
- Excellent written skill in the relevant languages.
- Excellent organisational & prioritisation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure & towards tight deadlines.
- Strong research & analytical skills.
- Attention to details, with clerical speed & accuracy.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong customer focus (Internal & External).
- Positive attitude and proven problem-solving skills.
- Excellent telephone manner & interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy: Good working knowledge of Microsoft® Office; Experience of Pricing& Tenders Software advantageous.
To be considered for this role you will be redirected to and must complete the application process on our careers page. To start the process click the Continue to Application or Login/Register to apply button below.