The Panel is exclusively engaged to source a Funds Client Services Director on behalf a reputable global entity
This is a client and internal-facing role charged with ensuring overall service quality, client satisfaction and a consistent client experience, working hand in hand with the Relationship Manager and global service delivery teams.
The role also looks after multiple client issues at varying levels of complexity, from routine service issue escalation to new product roll outs. The Service Director must balance the dual goals of meeting service delivery commitments, while ensuring that the bank is in full compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our client’s business, operating model and technology strategy
- Deliver exceptional service aligned to clients needs and expectations across all products and services
- Act as the central point of escalation across all Operations, Technology and service delivery
- Cultivate a deep relationship and appreciation for what drives our clients’ service requirements
- Facilitate communication across our clients’ organization (e.g., industry news, regulatory and change, product evolution)
- Maintain a culture of continuous service improvement across all products and services
- Monitor service quality, product performance, and overall client experience with a view to proactively anticipate potential issues and opportunities
- Deliver robust operational analytics, insights, and transparency into service performance, leveraging industry leading interfaces
- Guide service evolution based on client requirements and changing operating model
- Drive higher quality client experience and service, operating model improvements, product innovation, and thought leadership based on client feedback and our in-depth service knowledge and expertise
- Provide strategic insight into improvements across service delivery, product, technology, and operations, to create optimal client solutions
- Navigate our technology, product, and operations groups to improve service today, and build better solutions for the future
- Ability to build strong, collaborative relationships, both internally and externally with our clients
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely and be able to adapt style depending on audience
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills and provide guidance to less experienced team members
- Experience in delivering outstanding client experiences within a client service delivery role and / or a financial services operational area, particularly in Custody and Fund Services, is preferred.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes excellent bonus, benefits and hybrid work arrangements
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply