The Panel is exclusively engaged to source a DP Capital Financial Management on behalf of a growing AIFM in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis
This is a broad varied role with functions relating to Valuation, Regulatory Capital, Audit and Relationship Management
- Ensure that the AIFM maintains the minimum level of regulatory capital at all times.
- Report the regulatory capital requirements and levels to the Board of Directors of the AIFM (the “Board”) and the Central Bank of Ireland (the “CBI”).
- The DP is responsible for ensuring that the delegate administrator maintains proper books and records for each AIF, at all times, including records of portfolio transactions.
- Ensure that appropriate accounting policies and procedures are consistently applied in the books and records of the AIFM.
- Review the Semi-Annual and Annual Financial Statements of the AIFM as prepared by the delegate corporate accounting team.
- The DP is responsible for the valuation of each AIF’s assets and the calculation and publication of the Net Asset Value of each AIF.
- Work with the Depositary team and the delegate accounting team and delegate treasury team to ensure outstanding cash and ownership verification documents are provided to the Depositary in a timely manner.
- Prepare or review ad-hoc, weekly, quarterly, annual and semi-annual regulatory returns (CBI/CSSF/other as applicable).
- Third Level Degree preferably in Business/Accounting
- Relevant accounting qualifications (ACA/ACCA)
- Previous finance/accounting experience
- Strong MS Office skills – in particular Excel and Word
- Knowledge of Regulations relating to Capital and Financial Management including AIFMD Handbook and ESMA Guidelines
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes an excellent bonus and benefits package
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply