Cpl Healthcare in partnership with Children’s Health Ireland (CHI) is looking to recruit nurses with 2 years paediatric nursing experience for vacancies across their 3 hospital sites in Dublin, Ireland.
Children’s Health Ireland (CHI) governs and operates acute paediatric services for the greater Dublin area and all national paediatric services, some of which are on an all-island basis. It is also the client for the new children’s hospital project, including its two new outpatient and urgent care centre. It is a leading academic healthcare organisation. The three hospitals we are recruiting for are CHI Crumlin, CHI Tallaght and CHI Temple Street.
We are currently recruiting for nurses with 2 years paediatric experience in the areas of Emergency Department.
Interested nurses must have
- Registered Paediatric Nursing qualification or Registered General Nurse qualification
- Two years’ experience working in a busy Emergency Department that caters for children
- Experience in 150 + bedded hospital
- NMBI decision letter
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- HSE salary scales
- Flights to Ireland
- Four weeks accommodation
- Cost of RCSI exam will be reimbursed
- NMNI registration costs will be reimbursed
- Entry visa costs will be reimbursed
- Meet and Greet at the airport
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your update dated CV and NMBI Decision letter to