Facilities Coordinator required on large pharma site in north west region.
Your new company
Our client is a large well established facilities management company with projects nationwide. They are now seeking to recruit a facilities coordinator for a client site in the north west region. Previous experience of working on large pharma / medical devices sites is required.
Your new role
As part of your role you will accurately and efficiently manage and co-ordinate aspects of various Facilities Management Contracts. The Facilities Coordinator will work closely with an existing team, headed up by a contracts manager, to ensure the smooth running of the client contract across two client sites. Services include Facilities Management, Hard and Soft Services, staff management, adhoc projects and back office administration (updating CAFM, client’s systems incl. Maximo, KPI deliverables, reporting). Main duties and responsibilities
- Be a hands on Coordinator assisting staff in executing duties as outlined on PPM and reactive Work Order requests.
- Ensures the timely execution of all Work Orders, within the permitted parameters.
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators are being achieved, escalating known issues to account manager
- Ensures efficient stock management and maintains sufficient levels of cleaning chemicals and consumables.
- Have a commercial awareness on the contract and contribute to the profitability of the account
- Ensures high standards of cleaning are maintained at all times in accordance with the company cleaning policy and client’s SOPs
- Ensure compliance of all cleaning paperwork through training, monitoring and regular internal reviews so that the client site is always Audit Ready
- Ensure Security Services are delivered in line with client’s requirements and company policies
- Manage Time and Attendance records, manage and sign off on Annual leave requests, manage sick leave, staff queries.
- Manage Work Orders on company CAFM System
- Ensure efficient administration of client’s Maximo system
- Preparation of regular client operation report and KPI reporting
- Liaising with various internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective resolution of any encountered issues
- Recruitment and training of new staff
- Manage staff training through Human Focus and client’s systems
- Review and approve sub-contractor invoices and verify works done (reports & dockets)
- Ensure Service Inspections are carried out in detail, documented and executed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Co-ordinate all contractors that attend site and ensure all the relevant documentation is in place prior to the work commencing.
- Knows and ensures consistent compliance with companies Health, Safety & Quality policies and procedures.
- Ensure all aspect of client HSEQ processes are adhered to and their H&S management and permit to work system is administered effectively
- Ensures efficient management of all utilities, monitor and document consumption levels
- Regular site inspections of both client sites
- Ensure any accidental and wilful damage is recorded and reported promptly, track warranties of equipment
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Solution minded
- Understand safe working practices and health and safety legislation
- Ability to work on his/her own
- Well-organised and capable of prioritising own work
- Flexible, Honest and reliable
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience coordinating Hard and Soft Facilities Services.
- Experience in managing people
- Experience with KPIs and client interactions
- A qualification in Facilities Management preferably or suitable qualification in a business or technical field.
What you’ll get in return
An attractive salary will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Niall Toland.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.