Site FM Lead. Limerick. €60~€76 PH.
Initial 12-15 month contract.
Job Offer and purpose:
As a company campus FM Engineering Leader, you will serve as a single point of accountability and responsibility for all facilities management functions in the Limerick Ireland plant, this includes the Main Plant, Combination plant, One Limerick Office and ACE University of Limerick facility.
This role ensures the consistent delivery of all facilities related functions including facilities maintenance operations, infrastructure management, workplace experience, space management, efficient delivery of site services, maintenance and utilities operations, Calibration services, project delivery, energy management and facilities operations by utilizing an effective balance of internal employees and service providers.
Working together with:
Enterprise FM Leadership, Site Management Team, E&PS, EFM Centre of excellence, Engineering support, Eng org and External Government Organisation groups
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Responsible for implementing business continuity plans, energy/sustainability initiatives, and infrastructure management programs to support strategic facilities planning in support of E&PS and Site Leadership.
• Provide leadership and Mentor the professional and personal development of employees by providing performance feedback, establishing clear goals and objectives and building productive working relationships in the FM Function.
• Lead an efficient Utilities Maintenance Program to sustain targeted equipment availability.
• Develop/ Maintains relevant Critical metrics for Facilities and Calibration and report progress and plans to the site and global leadership teams.
• Ensure effective and high-quality data maintenance in our Computerised Maintenance management system.
• Assure accurate documentation of records for facilities department activities.
• Ensure high standard for safety and environmental processes and systems in relation to work preparation, execution and control for internal and external teams.
• Communicate and collaborate with key contractors for service, repairs and agreements for the facility and grounds.
• Responsible for knowledge of and adherence to the policies and procedures as they relate to the requirements of FDA Quality System Regulation, ISO 13485 and ISO 9001.
• Establish budget and accurate spending projections, lead within capital and operating resources and able to identify significant OPEX and capital spend requirements during Budget preparation.
Key competencies required
• Drive, energy and passion for delivering to Business commitments.
• Demonstrated record of critical thinking and tactical responsiveness
• Team leadership including mentoring & coaching skills demonstrated in a business environment
• Strong communication, reporting and presentation skills.
• Good organizational skills and orientation to detail
• Familiar and experienced in problem solving methodologies.
• Strong influencing and Collaboration skills.
• Strive for continuous improvement on facility and labour standards.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 3rd Level Degree qualifications preferably in Engineering or science based.
- Clear understanding of the company Credo Values
- 5yrs previous experience in a senior facilities management role, preferably within medical devices.
- A comprehensive understanding and experience of facilities management,
- Strong passion for people leadership and development
- Solid understanding of Quality & Safety Management Standards
• Knowledge and experience of Equipment/Calibration repair & preventive maintenance programs and asset management implementation.
• Ownership of implementing Project Safety Programs.