Sanderson is recruiting for a Field Sales Representative- Mayo area to join expanding sales team.
- To achieve set monthly targets in respect of new signings and new growth signings determined by the company.
- Be responsible for identifying, developing and closing sales through sustained prospecting and activity.
- To interface, support and stimulate quality high value sales leads and ‘core proposition’ sales across a network of Partner sites across your region.
- Provide accurate detailed monthly and quarterly forecast and ensure information on AIM (Sales CRM) is kept up to date.
- Understand and sell the whole product portfolio.
- Maintain a high awareness and knowledge of the market, including industry and competitors
- Interface with other internal departments (e.g. customer services) as required ensuring that customer issues are resolved to their satisfaction.
- Operate within published commercial and contractual guidelines, making effective use of escalation routes
- Comply with all elements of the sales charter, and with all company policies and procedures
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years highly successful direct sales experience in a B2B marketplace in a role that is primarily focused on new business acquisition
- Proven ability to develop and maintain an effective network of contacts.
- Broad commercial and financial acumen and awareness of issues involved in negotiating contract
- An influential and highly effective communicator
- A team player able to work and support colleagues across a multi-national organisation
- Field based- Mayo area which the job holder should ideally be able to reach within a maximum of one hours travel by car during contractual working hours.
- Must have a full clean Driving License.