This position will report into the European Finance Centre Manager and will be part of the team looking after the European based entities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the month-end close for a number of different entities.
- Posting and analysis of monthly accruals and prepayments, ensuring that all items are accurately captured.
- Preparation of monthly P&L and Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Assist Shared Service Centre with operation and maintenance of the fixed assets system on SAP for multiple company codes.
- Ensure compliance with Sox control procedures and corporate/local policies and support the implementation of robust internal controls for each site.
- Assist in the preparation of annual Statutory Accounts for a number of different reporting entities, to strict deadlines.
- Running Headcount Change reports & completion of payroll audits for multiple entities.
- Review of monthly payroll for multiple company codes.
- Liaising with external auditors.
- Generation of bi-weekly cash forecasts.
- Preparation of quarterly schedules for reporting to Corporate Headquarters.
- Assist with the co-ordination of Finance Contractors on different sites.
- Assist with setting up the Finance function on new sites and assisting with the closure of sites across Europe.
- Assist with M&A activity across Europe.
- Provide assistance on streamlining processes and assist in transition of certain processes to Shared Service Centre.
- Actively seek to implement continuous improvement in area of responsibility.
- Assist the Finance Manager in ad-hoc matters.
- Hold a Business Studies/Commerce honors degree and an appropriate professional qualification in Accounting (ACA,ACMA/ACCA equivalent).
- Knowledge of US, Irish/UK GAAP and exposure to FRS102 would be desirable.
- Good working knowledge of SAP would be an advantage.
- Exposure to working in a multicurrency environment.
- High sense of urgency is crucial.
- Hands on pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Highly effective communicator.
- Highly motivated and work well on own initiative.
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and handle multiple issues simultaneously.
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce – Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State – Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices is an equal opportunity employer. We foster a culture where everyone has an opportunity to succeed regardless of their race, color, religion, age, ancestry, national origin, social or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, union membership, and political affiliation, or any other legally protected group.