This role will report to the Senior Finance Analyst Team Leader in the Medical Device (MD) principal costing centre of excellence and is a role which will be offered on a fixed term contract basis. The person that is offered the role must be living in Ireland but can work from home.
Responsibilities and scope of the role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintenance of the MD Supply Chain Affiliate Gross Profit Tool (AGP tool) and related master data. The AGP Tool is a Tableau front ended technology which consolidates MD inventory and commercial sales from 20 individual ERPs into one application
- Governance, calculation and reporting of the MD Supply Chain Profit in Inventory Reserve for selected franchises
- Performing SOX compliance controls for the AGP Tool including key controls around Supply Chain Master Data, including evaluating potential ways to streamline the SOX 404 compliance controls for the AGP tool ensuring no risk to compliance, and secure alignment from Internal and External Audit
- Partnering with key stakeholder groups (Business Unit Finance, Intercompany Pricing, JJIT, ERP rollout and SigniFi teams) to shape the future end state for the AGP Tool and the calculation of the MD Supply Chain Profit in Inventory reserve
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree or relevant qualification is required in Accounting, Finance, or other business discipline.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of professional working experience in Accounting, Finance and/or Auditing is required.
- Experience with Finance Supply Chain is preferred
- Compliance background and/or willingness to grow in this area