FP&A Controller – Dublin 17 – up to €75,000
Our client is looking to hire an experienced Financial Planning & Analysis Controller to join their team. This is a standalone role in Dublin reporting to a line manager based internationally. There is a small finance team in this Dublin office to join, but due to the matrix nature of the organisation the successful candidate has flexibility on where they can work – office or home. The company has a nice mix of both SaaS and Hardware products. They are also looking to integrate a recent acquisition so there is lots of variety within the role.
- Cost controlling across inventory & suppliers
- Forecasting & budgeting across sales, capex, supply chain, materials
- Develop an effective dashboard of KPI’s to allow informed business decisions
- Revenue recognition
- Qualified accountant, ideally with experience in manufacturing, BOM and some exposure to SaaS
- SAP (FI CO MM) and BI tools
- Proven analytical skills, ideally someone with previous FP&A experience
- Comfortable working alone, taking ownership of figures & findings
- Pro-active approach with the with want to build relationships & liaise with non-finance stakeholders across the business
- Excellent communication both verbal & written – fluency in English essential
- Salary c €75,000 – €80,000 plus good benefits – flexible working
- Rachel Tubridy on or email
is a finance & accounting recruitment firm. This role will not qualify for sponsorship, therefore all candidates must have the right to work in Ireland on application.