The Global Product Manager will analyse market trends and collect relevant data to provide direction to the development and positioning of key products and product groups. The Global Product Manager will work closely with the product development process and act as a link between the Endoscopy specialty and the operational process in the factory with regards to production and delivery. The primary functions of this position are:
- To collaborate closely with product development team to deliver new product and technology.
- To develop strategic launch plans and innovative marketing solutions for specific products/projects.
- To provide specialist, in-depth product and procedural knowledge to the specialty.
Reporting to: Director, Global Product Management
Find out more about Cook Medical here
- Evaluate and deliver business case for new product ideas that meet the criteria of the speciality strategic goals.
- Develop and deliver Marketing plans for selected product groups within the context of Division business plans and track performance.
- Actively participate in the product development process, liaising on a regular basis with product development personnel. This includes but is not limited to the following:o Project Requirement Specifications.
- Project requirement specifications.
- Ongoing clinical input and analysis.
- Generation of part numbers, IFU’s, liaison with marketing department on the production of brochures, data sheets, labels, packaging and other marketing materials.
- Post market surveillance activities.
- Co-ordinate outcomes of studies
- Forecasting and inventory management. Develop and deliver product training programs for internal and external stakeholders including the generation of sales training manuals and other support materials.
- Maintenance of existing product portfolio with respect to driving new market strategies.
- Investigate product complaints with relevant personnel.
- Plan clinical studies relevant to specific product line.
- Carry out specific market and competitor research and analysis as required.
- Maintain active relationships with key physicians.
- Answer product related questions and queries from employees and physicians.
- Generate and select material and content for inclusion on the speciality intranet.
- Follow developments and advances in medical technologies through relevant journals, articles and congresses.
- Understand and follow company quality policies and procedures with respect to Complaint Handling, Product Returns, Samples, Consignment Stock and any other areas as appropriate.
- Third Level qualification in Business or Marketing preferable. A scientific/clinical background will be strongly favoured.
- Related product and procedural knowledge advantageous.
- Ideally minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task.
- High self-motivation.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft® Office.
- Willingness & availability to travel on company business.
To be considered for this role you will be redirected to and must complete the application process on our careers page. To start the process click the Continue to Application or Login/Register to apply button below.