Closing date for applications 11th of July 2022.
Why Patients Need You
Our manufacturing logistics and supply team makes sure that customers and patients have the medicines they need, when they need them. You’ll help bring medicines to the world even faster by embracing challenges, imagining what’s possible and taking action.
What You Will Achieve
Working with a dynamic team of Logistics and Supply Chain experts, you will play a critical role in planning and managing the efficient flow of products and services through the Pfizer supply chain cycle. You will ensure that the products arrive on time and within acceptable quality parameters meeting the desired marketing and financial objectives. Through your extensive knowledge in logistics management, you will guide the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistics processes and system to meet customer requirements.
As a Senior Associate, your knowledge and skills will contribute towards the goals and objectives of the team. Your focus and ability to meet team targets will help in completing important deliverables on time. Your innovative use of communication tools and techniques will make it easy to manage difficult issues and help in establishing consensus between teams.
It is your dedication and hard work that will make it possible for Pfizer’s customers and patients to receive the medicines they need, when they need them.
How You Will Achieve It
- Contribute to the completion of projects and manage own time to meet agreed targets and develops plans for activities on own projects.
- Support Demand Planning and Inventory Management.
- Develop and manage the Compliance processes to ensure compliance of our business processes and audit readiness by working closely with the business unit managers in Supply Chain.
- Maintain accurate System Application & Products Master Data and collaborate with other Super Users and stakeholders to share and adapt best practices, improve skills and knowledge of master data.
- Generate information to support site Pre-Scope and Scope meetings as necessary.
- Ensure material supply in accordance with MRP schedule.
- Support development of Intercompany invoice resolution process.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Responsible for the coordination of Bill of Materials builds for new product introduction into your production area, and owner of Change Control for it.
- Adhere to all company HR Policies as appropriate, define an individual development plan and ensure compliance by evaluating the achievements made at the end of each year.
- Study best practices actively and apply wherever needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years’ experience
- Demonstrated experience in purchasing, manufacturing, manufacturing planning or production control.
- Broad understanding of the supply chain environment
- Demonstrated project management skills
- System Application & Products experience and functionality from the outset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of Master Data concepts and excellent MS Office skills
- Master’s degree
- Relevant pharmaceutical experience
- Related manufacturing material management experience
Work Location Assignment: Flexible