About Your New Job:
- To deliver significant business growth, provide strategic leadership to the site and contract.
- Be a spokesperson for Vested Contract behavior on site and ensure that all team members exhibit Vested Contract behaviors.
- In all areas, implement and maintain business improvement, process standardisation, and improvement.
- To function as a SME for service delivery of a whole IFM offer and to provide thought leadership on all IFM service delivery.
- Responsible for meeting corporate objectives and maximizing contract profitability while delivering the desired results.
- Liaison and coordination with management and operational teams within the country and region.
- Lead, develop, manage, and encourage a high-performing team to agreed-upon standards, ensuring that the Client obtains high-quality services.
- Assist the ROI operations lead in developing a business plan that meets current and future client needs.
the return on investment
- To actively collaborate with other site leads and as part of our ROI operation across the ROI.
- Interact with the country team and small businesses.
What Skills You Need
- Hard and soft FM contracting experience.
- Proven expertise managing P&L accounts
- Qualification in facilities, engineering, technology, or business.
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical industry or for a large blue-chip corporation.
What’s on Offer
- Permanent position
- Excellent base salary
Given the current climate, Interviews will be conducted remotely via MS Teams.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Sylvia Heldut on /
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere