We are now recruiting Health Care Assistants to join our growing care team in Navan Road, Dublin 7.
Full-time, Part-time, Relief and Trainee HCA (QQI Level 5) positions available.
*Paid breaks *Night Premium *Bi-weekly Payroll *Career Progression
The Health Care Assistant will assess, plan, implement and evaluate care to the highest professional and ethical standards of care practiced in the relevant care setting. The Health Care Assistant will provide holistic, person centred care, promoting optimum independence and enhancing the quality of life for residents.
- Currently hold or enrolled in QQI Level 5 in Care Skills and Care of the Older Person is desirable.
- No Qualification? No problem. We will support you to achieve your QQI Level 5 in Care Skills and Care of the Older Person.
- 1st and 2nd year student nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists are eligible to apply.
- At least 1 year experience in care of the older person or comparable role is desirable.
- Must be of professional, caring and empathetic nature.
- Good standard of verbal and written English.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland is essential.
What to Expect
At Curam Care Homes we are committed to providing and maintaining the highest standard of person centered care and services by offering competitive benefits, encouraging life – work balance and fostering career progression opportunities for all employees.
- Ongoing education and training programmes
- Flexible working hours
- Paid breaks
- Night premiums
- Bi-weekly payroll
- Christmas voucher
- Premiums paid on Sundays and Public Holidays
- Complementary meals provided on long day shifts
- Referral bonus
- Discounted uniforms
- Cycle to work scheme with a repayment plan
- Free Car Parking
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service benefits
- Pharmacy Discount
- Committed to providing and maintaining the highest standard of service
- A modern custom built facility
- Relocation Bonus available
The above list of benefits is not exhaustive. For all informal inquires or to request a copy of the full job description please email .