CPL healthcare are welcoming applications for health care assistant roles in residential and home care services a various locations across Dublin , Kildare, Wicklow and Cork. The successful candidates will work as part of a dedicated team to provide a high quality and reliable support service. And will be required to provide friendliness and encouragement towards service users , supporting independence and assisting with daily living
Health Care Assistant Residential and home care services
Roles and Responsibilities
- When appropriate provide personal care to service users. This may include every day domestic tasks such as bathing, washing, cleaning and assisting with meal times.
- To provide a safe and supportive living environment for people supported.
- To be fully aware of all policies and procedures in place, ensuring attendance and participation at all related training.
- To adhere to and model the company values, behaviours and competencies at all times.
- To carry out all duties of the post in accordance with organisational rules, regulations and policies.
- To work the necessary hours to fit the needs of the scheme (this may include working early shifts, late shifts, evenings, weekends, nights and sleep-in night duties).
- Interest in working with people within a care environment.
- Experience working within a care environment is desirable.
- QQI/FETAC Level 5 Award in the field of Health and Welfare or Health Care Support is desirable
Please send updated CV to