Excel Healthcare is currently seeking an eager agency Healthcare Assistant for our client based in Dublin 5. A recently opened state-of-the-art facility, our client provides step-down and respite care for adults with a range of physical and neurological needs.
The successful candidate will assist the multi-disciplinary team with the reablement of patients recovering from a recent hospital stay or awaiting a home care package or long-term care. This role would suit a Healthcare Assistant looking to further their skills in caring for patients with a broad range of needs in an environment similar to a hospital. As an agency HCA, you have the flexibility to decide when you want to work.
Responsibilities for a Healthcare Assistant
- Provide assistance with patient’s activities of daily living
- Develop a trusting rapport with patients and their families
- Work as part of a large multi-disciplinary team within your scope of practice
- Escort patients to appointments off-site
- Report any change in a patient’s condition to the nurse in charge
- Relevant QQI/FETAC level 5 modules completed
- Some experience in a similar role is an advantage
- Opportunities for career growth
- 24/7 team support
- Free on-site parking
- Uniform supplied
- Flexible roster
If this position is of interest to you, please submit your CV below or contact Caoimhe on or via email at
Your application will be strictly confidential.