Healthcare Assistant | Balbriggan
Virtue Integrated Elder Care operates a number of premium nursing homes across Ireland. Our commitment is to enhance the quality of life for all our Residents.
Together, we achieve this by living our core company values in relation to communication, respecting Residents’ rights, choice and individuality, promoting their independence and collaborating with our many community partners.
It is our mission to ensure that Residents feel valued and loved within their homes. Our strong family ethos and team of talented, diverse and caring Colleagues is central to the creation of a supportive and nurturing environment that creates a strong sense of home for our Residents.
Our core company values:
Communication | Privacy, Respect & Dignity| Choice | Independence | Individuality | Rights | Community Partnership
Benefits of working with Virtue Integrated Elder Care
· Highly competitive hourly rates
· Continuous Professional Development and Training
· Full & Part Time Roles Available
· Career Advancement Opportunities
· Multiple Sites and Locations
Responsibilities & Requirements
· Assist in delivering a high standard of holistic care to residents, promoting their equality and dignity at all times
· Carry out assigned and delegated tasks involving direct care and all activities of daily living which may include e.g. washing, toileting, dressing, undressing, dining, social activities, conversation, communication support and all other aspects of daily living
· Respect the privacy and dignity of all residents and promote their independence
· Provide particular attention and assist residents who have limited mobility.
· Understand, be knowledgeable on and observe care plans and alert nurses immediately regarding any changes in the physical and mental state of the residents.
· Report immediately any incident or potential incident which may compromise the health and safety of residents or visitors.
· Maintaining a safe environment for the residents, staff and visitors of the home.
· Communicate effectively with all residents and their relatives/representatives.
Virtue Integrated Elder Care/Moorehall Living are an equal opportunities employer.