Our client, a new residential care facility, is currently seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Healthcare Assistant to join their team in Dublin 20.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to build on their experience of working with vulnerable adults in a residential setting. Our client provides convalescence and long-term care to adults with varying conditions. This is a permanent position.
Benefits of this Healthcare Assistant job
- Job security
- Pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Flexible work hours
- Continued Professional Development encouraged
Responsibilities of this Healthcare Assistant job
- Assisting residents with personal care needs
- Liaising with the nurse on duty about residents’ care and condition
- Promote residents’ independence and provide support
- Maintain residents’ safety
- Adhere to infection control protocols
Requirements for a successful Healthcare Assistant
- Excellent bedside manner
- A hardworking attitude
- QQI/FETAC level 5 modules in Healthcare or in the process of completing
- Relevant mandatory training is beneficial but can be provided by our client
If this role sounds like something you may be interested in or you would like to chat about other opportunities, please apply with your CV below or contact Caoimhe on . Your application will be strictly confidential.