We, at Excel Healthcare, are hiring Healthcare Assistants on behalf of our client in Dublin 22. The successful candidate will become a valued member of a privately owned, recently opened residential care, facility.
The client provides long-term care, respite care and transitional care to vulnerable adults with any cognitive, physical, neurological, and sensory impairments.
If you’re looking for a permanent full-time job, to feel appreciated in your workplace, and are passionate about building meaningful relationships with the people you care for and work with, we would love to meet you.
What’s on offer for you?
- Competitive salary and career prospects
- Free staff meals and car parking
- Uniform provided
- Ongoing training and additional opportunities
- Modern state of the art of environment
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
- Bike to work scheme
Responsibilities of the job:
- Assisting residents with their Activities of Daily Living
- Encouraging residents’ independence
- Observe the well-being of all residents and report any significant changes to the nurse
- Provide quality person-centered care to enable residents to live with privacy and dignity
- Attending to ill and frail residents and performing tasks such as washing, toileting, and bathing
- Your day-to-day work may include using mobility aids and equipment to help lift and move residents.
- You may also be involved in the induction training for new healthcare assistants
- Some QQI level 5 Healthcare modules completed
- Oversee nurses with right to work in Ireland and awaiting their NMBI PIN
- Available for full-time hours
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, or hear about other opportunities that might suit you, please apply below or contact Caoimhe on . All applications will be confidential.