MyHomecare, part of the Servisource & Cpl group, are seeking to recruit a Client Care Manager to be based in Dundalk, Co. Louth where our head office is located. We operate a hybrid working model and the successful candidate can maximise their work life balance by working from home as well as from the office.
The Client Care Manager is essentially the person accountable for regional sales performance and results.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated business development professional to work with a regional team, comprised of a Booking Coordinator and a Nurse Assessor, to ensure that service levels are consistent and maintained to the highest standard and that the client has a single point of contact within the team in a true partnership arrangement.
Duties of the role will include but not limited to;
- Business Development
- Generating new business from lead generation, area knowledge, client visits, social media, networking events and word of mouth.
- Conducting daily business development calls in line with agreed KPI’s set out with your manager
- Constantly striving to meet weekly KPI’s and quarterly targets set out by your manager
- Keeping abreast of market developments by attending all relevant functions and events relating to the homecare industry.
- Team Management & Leadership
- Leading and coaching the team
- Conducting monthly 121’s with the Booking Coordinator and Nurse Assessor
- Clearly communicating recruitment deficits within your region to the Centralised Recruitment Team Lead
- Managing the Booking Coordinator to ensure they are keeping abreast of client requirements and ensuring fill rate targets are fulfilled and any staff deficits are actioned.
- Ensuring that all systems are being used to full capacity and that all contact with clients are logged adequately in line with Servisource reporting structure
- Account Management
- Proactively calling care recipients to monitor client satisfaction
- Managing complaints and incidents (external staff), and liaising with HR when necessary, ensuring all documentation is fully completed.
- In the absence of another regional Client Care Manager you will be required to temporarily assist in managing that region.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a previous customer-facing sales role
- Experienced people manager with experience in managing a team
- Previous homecare or healthcare industry related experience is desirable but not essential
- Proven record of achieving and exceeding targets/KPI’s set
- The ability to manage time is a large part of this role; It is essential that applicants are proficient in managing their time successfully
- Travelling throughout the relevant CHO area is part of this role; applicants must have access to a car and hold a full clean driver’s licence
- Strong written and oral communication, and proficiency in the English Language
Why Work for Servisource?
- Attractive bonus structure
- Career development opportunities
- Training and professional coaching programmes
- Maternity and Paternity Leave benefits
- Excellent Annual Leave Entitlements with the ability to purchase additional
- Commission and Bonus Schemes
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Optional Pension Scheme
- Optional Health Insurance Scheme
- Christmas Savings Scheme
- Save with Savvi Credit Union
- Banking at Work
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- TaxSaver Travel Pass
- Further Education Scheme
- Volunteering Time Off Scheme
- Business Expenses & Mileage Allowance Payments
- Zevo Health our Wellness Partner
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Vibrant Sports and Social Club
Our Core Values
Servisource Core Values are an integral part of our organisational culture. The ideal candidate would possess the ability to understand, demonstrate and apply our Core Values:
- Customer focused
- Effective communication
To apply, please send a copy of your up to date CV to quoting the job reference JO- in the subject bar of your email
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate*