Our client is a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need. They have a vacancy for a Hybrid Sales position that covers Secondary and Primary care. Approximately 70% of time will be working as a Hospital Sales Specialist and 30% in Primary Care in a very targeted manner.
The territory is North Leinster and Donegal.
To meet and exceed agreed territory sales targets within budget, and in accordance with overall marketing strategy.
TASK & RESPONSIBILITES
- Deliver sales and business objectives, working productively with team members in line with marketing/operational strategy within agreed budget
- Develop, implement and monitor high quality account plans. Excellent at customer relationship management
- Communicates on a regular basis with ROM, colleagues and other key stakeholders in order to facilitate the achievement of business objectives
- Responsible for attaining high levels of product, competitor, therapy area and environmental knowledge of promoted lines
- Responsible for attaining a high level of selling skills in line with the clients selling model
- Degree or equivalent
- Principles of account management
- Understanding of the HSE organisation, priorities and networks
- Understanding of and adherence to IPHA (Ireland) Code of Practice
- IT literate (Microsoft Word , Excel and Outlook)
- Ideally a clean driving licence
- Experience of Digital Engagement with HCPs across all paltforms