The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall HR Management for one of Ireland’s premier Healthcare companies.
A fantastic opportunity with a multidisciplinary company that is family managed, nurse led and delivers quality staffing solutions across a diverse range of services to clients in private homes, hospitals, and care facilities. We are looking for a candidate that mirrors our client’s integrity, trust quality, passion and who can bring with them the necessary skills set and experience to develop and manage their HR activities across the organisation.
This key position will require taking the lead on all site-based HR issues and in managing generalist responsibilities of all employee relations, recruitment, training and development, performance management, compliance and health and safety.
- The successful candidate will manage and execute the company HR function and all employee relations activity.
- Comprehensive understanding of HR employment law and developments, with the proficiency to adapt changes to fit organisational requirements
- Provide strategic HR direction and implementation to the board and senior management
- In conjunction with senior management, assist in setting and managing the annual HR budget
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for the business, ensuring that the highest calibre staff are recruited to meet organisational service needs
- Manage the training and development function through evaluation of CPD and training needs across the organisation
- To manage, guide and support managers with all matters in regard, to employee relations ensuring compliance within legislation and regulative environment
- Experience in driving and delivering projects in line with HR strategy
- High energy HR Manager, who is solution focussed, a self-starter and who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent leadership & communication skills with the ability to build a strong network of partnerships
- Proven track record in high performance
- The ability to handle multiple priorities
- Problem solving ability
- Experience in WRC / ER
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent, with 3-10 years successful track record in HR
- Previous, recent experience in a HR role within a Healthcare setting is preferable, but not essential
- Proven track record as a strategic partner within a leadership/senior management team
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Fiona Ralph or call Osborne Recruitment on
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV and email Fiona Ralph on
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit we would love to hear from you, if however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.