The HRIS specialist is an intermediate position within the HRIS & People Analytics structure. The primary focus of this position is to support the maintenance and structure of the HRIS. This position serves as a technical point of contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The HRIS specialist also supports HRIS upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned in collaboration with other HRIS module stakeholders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Collaborates with executive leadership and HR staff to identify system improvements and enhancements; recommends and implements solutions in support of SuccessFactors
- Work collaboratively with system users to optimize the user experience and ensure compliance by answering system user questions; identifying, researching, and resolving or escalating issues; ensuring users are updated on status of issues in a timely manner.
- Provides day-to-day support to HRIS stakeholders within the HR, Payroll, and Technology teams as well as to end users (employees and managers).
- Develop innovative solutions, including business reports, train users, develop process mapping
- Supports security configuration and management to ensure appropriate control of access to data and system.
- Manage maintenance and accuracy and integrity of employee data, for reporting and distribution.
- Recommends and creates data auditing reports and procedures to ensure the accuracy of all HR data.
- Develops user procedures, guidelines, and documentation.
- Leads the assessing, testing, and managing of system upgrades and new release.
- Accountable for specific HR initiatives and projects as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned
- Education or Equivalent Experience: Bachelor’s in Human Resource, IT or related discipline
- Experience: 3-5 years of experience
- Strong expertise with SAP HCM, SuccessFactors; Knowledge of SAP HCM Modules (PA & OM) & expertise in modules covering LMS, Succession & Career Development, Performance, Recruitment, Onboarding & Compensation
- Proven Project management or Project Leading experience on HR system implementations, improvements, and ongoing support
- Strong understanding of HRMS database design, structure, functions and processes, and reporting tools
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Previous exposure to project-related activities through active participation in system-related projects
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as technical proficiency with HR management systems
- Experience with analytics tools such as Power BI (a Microsoft application)
- Experience working with virtual teams across diverse geographical locations
- Must be able to travel up to 10% of the time