HVAC ENGINEER – DUBLIN
THIS ROLE PRESENTS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO WORK FOR A GROWING IRISH COMPANY SPECIALISING IN HVAC SERVICES IN CLEANROOMS IN THE MEDICAL, PHARMA AND BIOTECH SECTORS
Established for 20 years, this company are a market leader in HVAC maintenance and cleanroom validation. They boast partnerships with some of the largest companies in the area of pharma and biotech, medical device, food and beverage as well as working in the general medical research and education sector. As a result of ongoing success, they seek to recruit a new HVAC Engineer to join their growing team.
The successful HVAC Engineer will predominantly cover the greater Dublin area.
Detailed duties include:
- Service, maintenance, and validation of clients HVAC systems in clean room environments such as pharma and healthcare settings
- Cleanroom testing to include HEPA filter testing, non viable particulate counting, Airflow and pressure verification, Particulate recovery testing, airflow visualisation testing
- General HVAC trouble shooting, service, maintenance, and commissioning
- Responsible for final commissioning and testing prior to handover to the client
The successful HVAC Engineer should be able to display the following:
- experience servicing and maintaining HVAC systemsis required
- experience with HVAC validation is advantageous
- Experience working in a cleanroom or GMP environment will be a distinct advantage
- Salary: – €45 – €55k
- Company Vehicle
- Healthcare contribution
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career. We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets. Please call our consultants to arrange an interview.We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Shauna Boland to discuss how we can help you!