CREGG Recruitment: currently seeking qualified Electricians/Fitters/Mechanics to join a leading Galway based food company on a PERMANENT basis. Great opportunity to gain manufacturing experience in a high-speed environment.
Shift: Day Shift
Benefits: Excellent salary and benefits provided
• Machine building for medical device and electronic industries
• Carry out installations and commissioning of plant / equipment & trouble shooting of same.
• Panel building and Field Wiring Machines
• Carry out the execution of the preventive maintenance programs.
• Carry out engineering work orders in a timely and safe manner while maintaining adherence
• As part of the Maintenance team, you will need to work with equipment suppliers on new
equipment, installations and modifications.
• Assist the health & safety team in carrying out risk assessments of new & existing machines
and ensuring training is rolled out to the Maintenance Team.
• Closely monitor line and machine performance and improve where possible.
• Electrical/Mechanical Qualification
• Excellent awareness and Demonstrated successes in a team environment with the ability
to influence and bring people along.
• Experience of machine control diagnostics.
• As the Maintenance Technician, you must have strong interpersonal, communication and
problem-solving skills, as well as an analytical, decisive approach.
• Experience using a Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to carry
out routine work and to record breakdowns and ensure that the preventive maintenance
programme is being carried out and performed in full on time.
• Ensure that in the event of breakdown that remedial work is expedited and that follow-up actions are taken to prevent reoccurrence