This position is located in MSOA, which stands for Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Operations Automation. This group supports the automation and analytics for the MSO organization which is responsible for all HVM production across the VF.
This role will work together with the TD and MIT counterparts in infrastructure to deliver Infrastructure needs to support automation and analytics software development. In this case, infrastructure is considered anything to do with network, storage, servers, and software licensing.
- Work with other software and infrastructure groups to provide infrastructure solutions like storage, servers, network devices for usage in Intel’s memory manufacturing factories.
- Developing and implementing infrastructure for automated manufacturing systems solutions for TD and Mfg. Factories, and for all phases of Intel process technology manufacturing.
- Must be a go-getter and be willing to navigate quickly thru technical uncertainties with little supervision
- PhD, MS or BS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or in a related field.
- System engineer skills with working experience on storage, servers, cloud and network devices with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- 3 to 5 years of people management experience a plus.
- Solid knowledge in factory manufacturing systems will be a plus
- Strong written and oral communication, analytical problem solving, teamwork, and collaboration skills.
- Must have solid knowledge of Server, Storage, Cloud, Network, and Virtual Machine solutions – both physical hardware as well as licensing.
- Should have SDLC knowledge including Agile development methodology. Should have proven skills in driving pathfinding and adoption of new technologies. Should be able to plan and forecast budgets for multiyear business plans.
At Intel inclusion means we recognize and respect the worth and dignity of every employee. We promote and sustain a sense of belonging, valuing diverse talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and experiences to help Intel win. Our success depends on Intel’s amazing employees. Make Intel your workplace of choice today. Intel provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees in all areas of employment.
Intel does not discriminate based on race, characteristics that are commonly or historically associated with race including hair, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
Work Model for this Role
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.
To be considered for this role you will be redirected to and must complete the application process on our careers page. To start the process click the Continue to Application or Login/Register to apply button below.