Our client, a leading Medical Device company, is looking to hire an Injection Moulding Process Engineer to join their growing team in Sligo.
Reporting to the Moulding Production Manager, the Injection Moulding Process Engineer will work primarily in Injection Moulding Processing and will play a key role in ensuring that productivity within the manufacturing area is maximised and NPI’s are completed as per schedule.
Key Responsibilities (Full job description available on request):
- Participate in tool design reviews for NPI’s and communicate recommendations concisely. Conduct FOT/FAT whilst liaising with tooling vendors.
- Timely completion of process qualification PC/DOE, IQ/OQ/PQ and Injection Moulding process troubleshooting.
- Review and signoff of documentation, e.g. pFMEA’s, control plans, validation protocols and reports.
- Work as part of a cross functional team to support the production schedule & drive process improvements.
- Take direct & daily ownership of assigned process setup areas, highlighting any challenges, and liaising with Engineering & Tooling groups to drive continuous improvement.
- Qualification in Equipment Processing / Polymer Engineering / Science or related discipline.
- In-depth knowledge of Injection Moulding equipment, tooling and automation.
- Experience in robust process development.
- Knowledge of quality standards and expectations within the medical device industry.
- Experience in SOP generation and training.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Flynn