We are seeking an Engineer who is a problem solver and will thrive in an exciting and dynamic technical sales environment which requires a solid mix of technical curiosity and business savvy. This is your opportunity to help identify innovative technical solutions, including MATLAB & Simulink, for critical business issues at companies solving complex engineering problems across multiple engineering domains.
The Inside Sales Engineer is an integral part of the success of the Commercial Sales organization. You will be given the opportunity to develop sales skills through hands-on experience, coaching, and mentorship from your direct and extended selling team.
The Inside Sales Representative /Engineer is part of a selling team responsible for roughly half of the license and training sales opportunities from initial qualification through close. More specifically, you will:
- Work as part of a larger selling team including Field Sales Representatives, Software Maintenance Representatives, and Field Application Engineers
- Execute a consultative sales strategy to move opportunities from qualification to close
- Identify, develop, and close Net New opportunities through proactive campaigns
- Accurately forecast and manage the sales funnel by tracking all customer interactions and opportunity updates in Salesforce
- Participate and contribute to development of territory strategy and funnel review process in collaboration with the selling team
- A bachelor’s degree and 4 years prior sales experience (or equivalent experience) is required.
- A bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of inside sales experience including lead generation, lead qualification and prospecting via phone and web
- C2-level German language skills (written and spoken)
- Demonstrable success meeting and exceeding revenue targets and sales KPIs
- Customer focused, highly responsive, and collaborative
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with excellent telephone skills and a high level of attention to detail
To be considered for this role you will be redirected to and must complete the application process on our careers page. To start the process click the Continue to Application or Login/Register to apply button below.