1484 McDermott Laboratories Limited
At VIATRIS, we see healthcare not as it is but as it should be. We act courageously and are uniquely positioned to be a source of stability in a world of evolving healthcare needs.
Viatris empowers people worldwide to live healthier at every stage of life.
We do so via:
Access – Providing high quality trusted medicines regardless of geography or circumstance;
Leadership – Advancing sustainable operations and innovative solutions to improve patient health; and
Partnership – Leveraging our collective expertise to connect people to products and services.
Our Global Device Development organisation is focused on the design, development and commercialisation of a diverse portfolio of device technology solutions to enable delivery for our large and growing generic and branded products around the globe. We develop device technologies to enable drug-delivery for respiratory, biologic, biosimilar and injectable products, and work across Viatris to support innovative technology solutions to provide healthcare solutions for our patients. We operate from 4 sites: Dublin, Ireland, Cambridge & Sandwich, UK and Southpointe, Pittsburgh, USA. Every member of our team is dedicated to creating better health for a better world, one person at a time.
Every day, we rise to the challenge to make a difference and here’s how the Intern, Device Technical Operations role will make an impact:
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Provide technical support for the transfer of manufacturing of Devices and Combination Products from the Global Device Development (GDD) Group in R&D to commercial manufacturing sites as per the GDD design control process in compliance with ISO 13485 and 21 CFR 820.
- Support the generation of Technical Transfer Plans and Reports outlining the transfer of all required deliverables including equipment requirements and manufacturing and testing specifications.
- Provide technical support to supplier or manufacturing sites for device-related complaints, support device-related investigations to root cause and the establishment of appropriate corrective actions.
- Responsible for driving knowledge transfer and training on relevant technical transfer activities to the commercial site.
- Perform trending of on-market complaint data through review and reporting of relevant complaint databases.
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
- Currently enrolled or recently completed n a Degree/Master’s in Engineering/Science/Biomedical discipline.
- It is essential that the candidate will be both highly innovative and well organised, having excellent planning and communication skills and able to operate across all site teams. In addition, the candidate must be able to work under pressure and have a proven track record of problem solving and effective time management.
- Well-developed communication skills to lead or facilitate effective discussions. Able to communicate technical and/or project information to key stakeholders.
A t Viatris, we offer competitive salar ies , benefits and an inclusive environment where you can use your experiences, perspectives and skills to help make an impact on the lives of others.
Viatris is an Equal Opportunity Employer.