Due to continued growth and planned expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for an Internal Sales Support Rep.
This is a junior-mid level full-time position, office based in Dublin 15. Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will represent the company to promote and develop sales of ALS’ full range of products & services. You will work closely with the Sales Manager to exceed sales targets & generate new leads for business development.
- Working with Sales, Service & Engineering teams on pre-sales activities
- Continuous communication with key customers
- Engaging with prospective customers
- Maintain CRM – log correspondence & follow ups required
- Identify sales patterns
- Upsell / cross sell our full range of products & services
- Prepare sales pipeline projections
- Processing sales orders
- Working with Sales Manager & other departments to pro-actively address customer requirements
- Any ad-hoc duties as required
- Proven track record in sales desired but not critical (preferably in technical or labelling industries)
- Driven to achieve and exceed KPI’s
- Personable, sales orientated, competent
- Ability to work unsupervised or as part of a team
- Ability to listen & evaluate customer requirements
- Must speak fluent English & have professional communication skills, both verbal & written.
Salary region 25-30k – Negotiable DOE
ALS is an equal opportunities’ employer.
We don not require third party assistance at this time.