Aerogen is Ireland’s largest indigenous Med-tech company, we continue to rapidly grow our domestic and global presence and our Purpose and Ambition “to build a truly great global life science company that transforms patient lives through world-leading aerosol drug delivery” has never been stronger.
Aerogen is the world leader in Acute Care Aerosol Drug Delivery recognised through multiple MedTech awards and seven times winner of the Zenith awards for Respiratory Care Excellence in North America. We make a difference to patients’ lives every day, having already reached 14 million patients in over 75 countries.
The Inventory Controller plans, oversees and supervises all activities related to inventory control within the warehouse environment. Their main objective is to ensure that all materials are properly stored and that accurate and appropriate levels of inventory are maintained in order to meet customer demand. Performance is measured on achieving inventory accuracy, developing and implementing continuous improvement processes, executing agreed upon financial requirements and passing external audits.
- Maintains inventory procedures
- Supports process improvement for inventory control.
- Responsible for administration of the cycle counting & provide KPI’s to management team.
- Responsible for inventory adjustments & troubleshooting system discrepancies
- Reconciliation of 3 rd Party inventories
- Review obsolescence, and physically scrap and adjust accordingly.
- Support the processes and ERP improvements.
- Ensure compliance to all customs and related trade regulatory requirements.
- Complete special projects and assignments as requested.
- A minimum of a level 8 degree in a relevant discipline (Business, Supply Chain, Operations Management)
- APICS certification (CPIM or CSCP) desirable.
- Significant experience using MRP / ERP systems
- Experience of regulated environments is a plus
The ideal candidate must have prior inventory experience in a medical device manufacturing and/or fulfilment environment and possess strong knowledge of supply chain and operational processes.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to balance immediate/long term priorities and exceptional multi-tasking skills are necessary
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Data analysis and numeric skills with the ability to evaluate, analyse and present data.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently under pressure and react quickly to changing priorities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to details
- Proficiency in Excel.
Typical office environment inside a production facility
To be considered for this role you will be redirected to and must complete the application process on our careers page. To start the process click the Continue to Application or Login/Register to apply button below.