Our client, a large independently owned Investment Product Provider, is seeking an Investment Consultant to join their team.
• Create diversified investment portfolios for HNW / Corporate clients
• Implement focused and sustainable investment growth strategies for clients
• Ensure all regulatory and compliance obligations are met
• Be a key member of the Direct Clients team and help with business development plans
• Develop organic AUM growth across existing clients
• 5+ years relevant post qualification experience
• Proven track record in acquiring new business, sales and relationship management
• In-depth understanding of investment markets and products
• QFA qualified; CFP/CFA, or working towards, an advantage
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV in confidence to Alan Bluett at the enclosed address.