The Panel is currently engaged to source an Investment Oversight Analyst on behalf of a highly reputable Investment Manager in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis
The role seeks to monitor, advise and report to management on any issues arising from monitoring and surveillance of investment activity at Insight affiliates acting as investment manager.
- Conducting analysis of surveillance alerts through systems and bespoke testing in relation to unusual trading patterns.
- Identifying and escalating any potential concerns or risks relating to, but not limited to regulatory rules such as market abuse regulation.
- Performing surveillance testing over assigned areas and trading desks for best execution related matters.
- Active involvement in enhancing current surveillance controls and developing new surveillance algos, reports and procedures.
- Providing oversight and acting as a liaison point for a number of offshored activities within the surveillance programme.
- Spending time with areas of the business (e.g. relevant trading desks) in order to maintain close awareness of processes and risks.
- Acting as a contact point for market abuse surveillance queries including relationship management of vendor.
- Production of regular management information to committees on the status of the surveillance plans for assigned areas including acting as a subject matter expert for wider team requirements.
- Constantly consider and, where possible, provide innovative ideas on how to improve the programme.
- Experience within a compliance/trading/risk/compliance role within an asset management or sell-side company would be preferable although not essential.
- Interest in and a good understanding of financial markets and instruments, in particular derivatives.
- The candidate should be able to adapt quickly to core compliance and trading systems and proactively identify and propose solutions to issues arising.
- The candidate should have good analytical skills, capable of thinking logically, using initiative and systematically able to resolve problem
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes an competitive bonus and benefits package including hybrid work arrangements
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply