Role: Junior Designer
Location: Dublin, Ireland
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations.
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
- Working with the Senior Marketing Designer, provide design support from inception of the project through to final execution in support of marketing and communications initiatives
- Maintain design integrity across all channels, ensuring adherence to brand visual identity standards and working within defined templates to produce artwork for digital channels, presentations and collateral
- Development of a wide assortment of collateral, including PDF brochures, factsheets, PowerPoint presentations, conference support materials, and graphics and images
- Taking ownership of projects and ensuring artwork is technically correct and delivered within agreed timeframe
- Work closely with colleagues in marketing and communications, as well as external agencies, on creative execution of campaigns and collateral
- Proficiency with industry standard graphic software such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Proficiency within MS Office, particularly presentation design within MS PowerPoint
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree e.g. Graphic Design (or similar), or Marketing
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ graphic design experience with a strong portfolio or other demonstrable track record of success
- Experience working within the constraints of robust visual identity guidelines
- Flexibility and the ability to manage a wide range of projects simultaneously.
- Good attention to detail and methodical approach
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organised, with good time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced multi-stakeholder environment
- Experience within a client service orientated marketing environment (e.g. marketing agency, professional services firm or B2B environment) preferred.
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture -one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career -both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.
To be considered for this role you will be redirected to and must complete the application process on our careers page. To start the process click the Continue to Application or Login/Register to apply button below.