Job Summary: Prepare and maintain production schedules, planning documents and reports. Order stock and raw materials to support the production schedule. Schedule customer orders. Create and maintain clear lines of communication between the supply chain and operational functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scheduling of customer orders
- Printing of batch cards
- Creation and maintenance of production schedules and reports
- Coordinate activities within cross functional team through planning meetings and communication to ensure all team members are aligned
- Provide administrative support for Supply Chain team as required.
- Meet customer service needs
- Identify any potential scheduling constraints that could impact the customer
- Maintain, analyses and publish KPI’s relevant to business unit & department as appropriate.
- Support all continuous improvement activities
- Manage SFG and direct material inventory to support production schedule
- Act in accordance with the company’s Guiding Principles and adherence to the corporate Code of Conduct.
- Compliance to all local site Environmental, Health and Safety regulations.
- Compliance to all local site company policies, procedures and corporate policies.
- Site HVP Planner with all administrative tasks required to maintain the production schedule
- Warehouse supervisor by aligning on ship dates for customer orders
- Supply Chain Manager by recording and maintaining all confirmed orders
Degree in Supply Chain or business-related discipline.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 1-2 years in a Supply Chain or Production Operations function
- Ideal candidates would typically have 1-2 years prior work experience in the Bio Pharmaceutical /Pharmaceutical or Medical Device Industries.
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) requirements would be an advantage
- Experience of ERP system eg SAP or MES is preferable
- Excellent planning & analytical skills are required.
- Demonstrated experiences of problem solving and process improvements
- Competent working knowledge of Microsoft application’s specifically, Excel, PowerPoint & Word.3
- Self-motivated, results- and solution-oriented personality
- Strong competence in IT.