L&D Manager – 12M Contract (Hybrid)
Our client, pride themselves on 5 star service, and are now looking to further develop their HR function by bringing in a high calibre L&D Specialist, who will be responsible for designing the L&D framework and also delivering training across the business. This is a standalone role, reporting into the Head of HR. Hybrid working with 3 days onsite (Dublin 2), and 2 days working from home. This is a specific purpose 12 month contract.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop, and implement L&D initiatives and programmes incorporating best practice and fresh thinking to support the organisations vision and people strategy.
- Design a range of learning interventions, including technical, behavioural and leadership programmes.
- Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of L&D solutions.
- Establish and maintain annual L&D plan and manage its implementation in line with budget.
- Procure and manage external vendors.
- Manage and lead the Employee Induction Programme.
- Manage the Learning Management System and identify improvements.
- Consult with department managers to establish professional and personal development needs for their teams.
- Support subject matter experts on the development of instructional materials, learning guides, on-the-job training, and other training materials for consistency.
- Co-ordinate all training provided and process all associated paperwork.
- Produce monthly and quarterly reports on training activity.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum five years’ relevant experience
- Recognised certification related to Training, Learning or HR
- Experience in developing and delivering customer care training
- Strong track record in developing and implementing actionable L&D initiatives
- Experience of in-house L&D delivery
- Experience working with leaders and the ability to develop strong working relationships
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.