Join our team
Position: Learning & Development Administrator
Department: Home Care Professionals Academy
Location: Sandyford (on-site)
Reports to: Learning and Development Manager
MISSION: Enhancing the lives of ageing adults and their families
To treat each other with dignity & respect
To encourage growth in ourselves and others
To continually build value in our service to others
The Home Care Professionals Academy is managed out of the Home Instead National Office. The Academy provides training materials, resources and references to existing staff and new staff.
The purpose of this role is to provide excellent service and support to new employees across the network to assist them with the completion of their onboarding and ongoing learning and development needs.
Who we`re looking for
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following qualities and abilities:
- Flexible in approach with ability to use own initiative.
- Excellent ability to communicate verbally and in writing with all stakeholders with a problem-solving approach.
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate effectively with all employees across the network to support the ongoing learning and development needs.
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office, MS Teams and familiarity with other learning/conferencing platforms. 1-2 years experience in an administrative or customer focused role.
- Previous experience using a Learning Management System.
- Background in the CARE Industry.
What you`ll do
The following is a summary of the main duties of the role (a detailed Job Description will be provided)
- To respond to all queries to the Academy in a timely manner providing an excellent service to all key stakeholders.
- Day-to-day management of all administration requirements for the Academy.
- Supporting all new employees with onboarding and ongoing learning and development needs.
- Data management and record keeping of the Academy to meet compliance requirements and provide relevant information to key stakeholders.
- To support the development and creation of eLearning content.
- To assist with the support queries of our recruitment systems (TalentLink).
- Coordinating and providing support with all internal and external training events.
What you`ll get
- Competitive Salary
- 23 Days Annual Leave
- On-site free parking
- Company Social events