CREGG Recruitment are currently hiring a Maintenance Technician to work onsite with a leading medical device multinational client in Galway. 39 hour week. This is an initial 12 month contract with good potential for a permantant contract. For more information on this role call Aisling Morgan .
About the job:
Purpose: Part of core team to respond to equipment, yield and process related issues, implement corrective and preventative actions to eliminate repeat instances. We are hiring for evenings. This is a set shift.
Evening Shift 2.30pm/3.30pm- 10.30pm/11.30pm
Salary: Excellent rates apply.
Industry Sector: Our client is a world leader in the manufacture of less-invasive medical devices.
- Responsible for Setup, planned maintenance and fault finding of automated machines
- Responsible for maintenance of equipment and utilities and documenting work to a GMP standard.
- Manage spare parts, consumables, and services to keep equipment schedules compliant.
- Support the creation and modification of documentation to support maintenance and calibration activities (PM, Data Sheets, Work Instructions, troubleshooting guides).
- Support compliance efforts related to Safety Events, Quality Events, CAPAs, change management and investigations and assist in the investigation and resolution of electrical and mechanical issues on equipment.
- Ídentify root cause problem solving and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
- Minimum of a Certification in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering and a minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience. However, a combination of experience and education will be taken into consideration
- Excellent Interpersonal / Communication skills
- Structured decision making.
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, PM systems).
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skill.
- Drives continuous improvement efforts.